FRG is Proud to be a CVE-Approved Veteran Owned Small Business.
Fox River Graphics LLC (FRG) is an international, full-service audiovisual and videoconferencing systems integration provider. At FRG, we understand the needs of our government clients, working with both Civilian and DOD clients for over 15 years. We offer the following services and products:
- Business needs assessment and consulting
- Audiovisual and video distribution
- User training
- Videoconferencing (VTC) systems
- Laser/LCD projectors
- 4K LCD/LED flat screen displays
- Touch-Interactive displays
- Security, including cyber threat prevention
- AV automation and control systems
- Color printers & supplies
- Handheld computers
- Carrying cases
- GPS units
- Middle East mapping software
Contract #s: GS-35F-0284J, GS-03F-0075W, GS-26F-Y0015 (BPA)
Schedules: 70, 58i, Schedule 70 Video Telconferencing Equipment BPA
Cage Code: 0W859
Duns #: 15-514-3050
SIN Code: 132 8, 132 12, 132 33, 58 1, 58 2
423430: Computer & Computer Peripheral Equipment & Software Merchant Wholesalers
423610: Electrical Apparatus & Equipment, Wiring Suppliers, & Related Equipment Merchant Wholesalers
423620: Electrical & Electronic Appliance, TV, & Radio Set Merchant Wholesalers
541519: Other Computer Related Services
About the BPA
Federal Acquisition Service
National Information Technology Commodity Program Blanket Purchase Agreement
Video Teleconferencing Equipment, Installation, and Maintenance.
Contract # GS-26F-Y0015
Overall Goal: To allow the Government a fast and effective way to order IT commodities at sharply discounted prices with prompt, cost-effective delivery and effective customer service, while capturing economies of scale, ensuring compliance with applicable regulations, fostering markets for sustainable technologies and environmentally preferable products, and simplifying data collection.
Multiple Award Schedule (MAS) contract BPAs eliminate contracting and open market costs such as:
Search for Sources
- Development of technical documents and solicitations
- Evaluation of offers
This BPA will further decrease costs, reduce paperwork and save time by eliminating the need for repetitive, individual purchases from the Schedule contract. The end result is to create a purchasing mechanism for the Government that provides a higher level of efficiency. Ordering Procedures:
- Orders under ($3,000.00) purchase card users can order direct without further competition.
- Orders over $3,000.00 and under $150,000 competition must be conducted among all BPA holders in accordance with FAR 8.405-3.
- At least three vendors must be evaluated by surveying DOD EMALL, GSA Advantage!, vendor catalogs or vendor pricelists. The ordering activity shall provide the RFQ to at least three BPA holders.
- Vendors outside the IT Commodity BPA need not be surveyed
- In the estimated value of the requirement exceeds the simplified acquisition threshold of $150,000-you must:
- Post the RFQ on e-buy to afford all BPA holders and opportunity to provide a quote.
- For further details please refer to FAR 8.405-3 BPA
In order to more accurately design and implement a solution that fits your needs it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you give the Fox River Graphics team a preliminary call before you begin your VTC project.
Terms and Conditions:
All terms and conditions of the Contractors awarded Federal Supply Schedule 70 contract shall apply the BPA and orders issued against the BPA by participating agencies. The terms and conditions of the Contractors Federal Supply Schedule 70 contract shall prevail over the BPA and all orders, except to the extent that lower prices in the established BPA shall take precedence over higher prices in the Contractors Federal Supply Schedule 70 Contract. The terms and conditions of the BPA shall apply to all purchased made pursuant to it. In the event of an inconsistency between the provisions of the BPA and any terms and conditions contained in an order, the provisions of this BPA will take precedence. Additionally, delivery terms in the BPA are applicable to all BPA orders.
*Please see Ordering and Process page for more details.
BPA Ordering Information
In order to more accurately design and implement a solution that fits your needs it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED that you give the Fox River Graphics team a preliminary call before placing your order. Your network administrator also needs to guide you in a successful project.
*Polycom network readiness worksheet. Please review to assess IT readiness.
As seen in Polycom’s Network Planning Worksheets for Videoconferencing, From an IT perspective, your organization will need to be prepared to supplement your network with equipment and bandwidth as well as management tools. In particular, you may need to: Increase and manage bandwidth to ensure quality of experience for every video call.
Manage quality of service on the network.
Determine if MPLS is needed on your network (separates applications, like video, across your network to make those applications run more smoothly).
Coordinate all elements of the video conferencing network including video endpoints, conference bridges, and NAT/Firewall traversal to safely conference with users outside of the organization.
Provision, deploy and manage all of these video conferencing elements. The management tools you select must embrace standards and allow for integration with your existing communication instrastructure.
Enforce security using standards-based encryption of audio, video and data streams that traverse firewalls.
Ensure scalability as usage is likely to grow as employees become familiar with the system.
FRG Project Process
Ordering and Project Process Summary
The intended deliverable process will be performed in two basic formats. The first process is the Governments’ Ecommerce site, GSA Advantage, and the second is a written quotation from FRG directly to any authorized Government accessing GSA BPA.
GSA Advantage Order Entry
Government Agencies accessing the GSA Advantage site will view all contract information, product information, product image and pricing. A preliminary call to an FRG Sales Team member is recommended. At order entry generation, FRG will contact the end-user with an estimated product delivery date and their dedicated project managers’ name and number. After the order entry and end-user contact is completed, the order moves directly into the project management group for execution.
FRG to Government Agency Order Entry
FRG will submit quotations to authorized Government Agencies that will include contract information, product information, cut sheets, and pricing. Quotations will be guaranteed for 60 days and, in the event of manufacturer’s deletions or contract price changes (increase or reduction), FRG will resubmit a corrected quotation. At the time a written contract is received and order generated, FRG will contact the end-user with an estimated product delivery date and the dedicated project manager’s name and number. After the order entry is complete, the order moves directly into the project management group for execution.
- Technical Project Manager will reach out to the CO and end-user to confirm the following:
1. Installation Address
2. Installation contact name and number
3. Delivery, receiving and disposal instructions
4. Preparation of delivery ticket information
5. Predetermine an installation schedule
- Project Manager confirms actual installation start date and sends pre-installation forms to end user (copies of the required forms are available above)
- Sales Team member meets with Sales Engineer, Project Manager and Installation Technicians to review project
- Project Manager orders product based on installation date, product availability and schedules
- Product is received in FRG warehouse for bundling. Product is inspected, wrapped, palletized with delivery ticket and shipped
- Project Management reconfirms delivery and installation schedule
- Product is delivered and received on site (these are dock to dock deliveries)
- Technician meets with client on-site to review installation process and timeline
- Technician inspects gear to verify site accuracy and begins installation. (If any irregularities or damage found, technician notifies FRG for replacement product and returns to jobsite)
- Installation is completed and system tested
- Technician demonstrates systems functionality and end-users signs project completion form. (Project Management is notified to release project to warranty)
- Customer Sign Off for project completion
Post Installation and Services
- Additional on-site training for multiple end users as requested by customer
- Project moves into Warranty/Maintenance/Helpdesk support phase
Unlimited usage of FRG’s Video Test System: End users may dial into these video conferencing systems for testing and diagnostic purposes. Please call in advance for an available dial-up system.
Help Desk support between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm CST, Monday through Friday, with the exception of federal holidays. The Help Desk can be reached at 847-428-5030 or 800-792-7717. Email our Help Desk HelpDesk@FoxGraph.com
For additional questions regarding sales, Engineering, Training and Customer Service please call 847-428-5068. Available 8:00 am to 5:00 pm CST.